Where in the World is Catherine Castillo?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick update.

I am now in Mbarara, Uganda, where I will be for the next two months with the Duke Engage cohort. So far we have been very busy around here for the past few days and prior to our arrival to this city we were in Kampala, the capital.

This is my first chance to get online since my arrival in Uganda so I apologize for not posting, but I have written some blog posts on my laptop and I will post those as soon as I get direct access to internet from it. Right now I am at an internet cafe.

Let me assure you that our stay here so far has been incredibly nice and this is due to the kindness of our hosts. Everyone is safe, healthy, and happy.

I hope anyone following this is having a great time in their respective homes or current locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar for the Semester