Where in the World is Catherine Castillo?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

On its way

Another post is on its way, and I have yet to upload pictures from my camera's internal memory that have more scenery, but until then, I am taking advantage of some unexpectedly fast internet speed and I wanted to post the following pictures.



The view from Mariembe (sp?) Cathedral in Kampala, the capital of Uganda, and my friend and teammate, David.


The equator landmark on the way to Mbarara from Kampala - and yes, I AM standing on both hemispheres at once, all while in my adventurer UPF 30 pants.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Cat! It is exciting to hear about your experiences in Uganda and cool to see you in two hemispheres at once. I look forward to your upcoming posts. Have fun and learn lots!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. straddling the equator, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Calendar for the Semester