Where in the World is Catherine Castillo?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's been a while

In fact, it has been, and I have not written in my blog for quite a
while. I have been busy though, with learning and projects and now
studying for midterms. Next week is fall break so hopefully by then I
will have a) recovered from my 2 week bronchitis which I only got
antibiotics for yesterday, and b) time to work on another entry. For
now, I should add that after our second stay at the Las Cruces
Biological Station, we spent 3 amazing days in Granada, Nicaragua, a
lovely colonial town. Then we moved on to Palo Verde Biological
Stations, in the northern part of Costa Rica, and we shall be here for
a few days until Saturday, when Fall Break starts - an entire week of
freedom! Should be exciting.

1 comment:

Calendar for the Semester